- H. Liu, S.B. Jager, X. Yu, S. Touzard, A. Shankar, M.J. Holland, and T.L. Nicholson. Rugged mHz-linewith superradiant laser driven by a hot atomic beam. Physical Review Letters 125, 253602 (2020).
- Q.-Y. Liang, A.V. Venkatramani, S.H. Cantu, T.L. Nicholson, M.J. Gullans, A.V. Gorshkov, J.D. Thompson, C. Chin, M.D. Lukin, and V. Vuletic. Observation of three-photon bound states in a quantum nonlinear medium. Science 359, 783 (2018).
- J.D. Thompson, T.L. Nicholson, Q.-Y. Liang, S.H. Cantu, A.V. Venkatramani, S. Choi, I.A. Fedorov, D. Viscor, T. Pohl, M.D. Lukin, and V. Vuletic. Symmetry-protected collisions between strongly interacting photons. Nature 542, 206 (2017).
- S.L. Bromley, B. Zhu, M. Bishof, X. Zhang, T. Bothwell, J. Schachenmayer, T.L. Nicholson, R. Kaiser, S.F. Yelin, M.D. Lukin, A.M. Rey, and J. Ye. Collective atomic scattering and motional effects in a dense coherent medium. Nature Communications 7, 11039 (2016).
- T.L. Nicholson, S.L. Campbell, R.B. Hutson, G.E. Marti, B.J. Bloom, R.L. McNally, W. Zhang, M.D. Barrett, M.S. Safronova, G.F. Strouse, W.L. Tew, and J. Ye. Systematic evaluation of an atomic clock at 2e-18 total uncertainty. Nature Communications 6, 6896 (2015).
- B.J. Bloom, T.L. Nicholson, J. R. Williams, S.L. Campbell, M. Bishof, X. Zhang, W. Zhang, S.L. Bromley, and J. Ye. An optical lattice clock with accuracy and stability at the 1e-18 level. Nature 506, 71 (2014).
- T.L. Nicholson, M.J. Martin, J.R. Williams, B.J. Bloom, M. Bishof, M.D. Swallows, S.L. Campbell, and J. Ye. Comparison of two independent Sr optical clocks with 1e-17 stability at 10^3s. Physical Review Letters 109, 230801 (2012).
- S. Blatt, T.L. Nicholson, B.J. Bloom, J.R. Williams, J.W. Thomsen, P.S. Julienne, and J. Ye. Measurement of optical Feshbach resonances in an ideal gas. Physical Review Letters 107, 073202 (2011).
- G.K. Campbell, M.M. Boyd, J.W. Thomsen, M.J. Martin, S. Blatt, M.D. Swallows, T.L. Nicholson, T. Fortier, C.W. Oates, S.A. Diddams, N.D. Lemke, P. Naidon, P. Julienne, J. Ye, and A.D. Ludlow. Probing interactions between ultracold fermions. Science 324, 360 (2009)
See a full list of publications here